Tuesday, December 2, 2014

More Direwolf20 modpac stuff

I have been a bit remiss in updating the blog with my Minecraft activities, it's hard enough to get this updated, record videos, do my job and still have family time. So let's do this...

Episode #5 shows my work on a Tree Farm using Steve's Carts 2. Probably not the most efficient system, but it works, and I think it looks kinda cool.

Next, Episode #6 shows off some work on Storage using Steve's Factory Manager. I like the system as the process flows just make sense to me. I know I could just work towards an AE systems, but SFM seems easier to set up in the early game, and it makes me think a bit about what I want to do, and using your brain is a good thing.

Finally, in Episode #7, I compare the mining abilities of the Buildcraft mining well, Buildcraft quarry and the Computercraft mining turtle.

For some reason, Blogger can't find the video, so I'll just throw the link down here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCuuOawgprM&feature=youtu.be

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment